Science Behind CinGx
A study released in Diabetes Care for the treatment of Type 2 diabetes with cinnamon for a period of 40 days showed decreases in fasting glucose levels of 18-29%, cholesterol decreases of 12-26%, and decreases in triglycerides 23-30% (Khan, A, et al. Diabetes Care 26: 3215-3218, 2003).
Only CinGx™ has a unique, powerful combination of plant extracts and concentrates that contain MANY times the concentration of the active ingredients found naturally in cinnamon and ginseng
This is the most effective combination of these ingredients tp promote healthy blood glucose levels and improved cognitive function CinGx™ is specifically formulated to reduce blood glucose and improve vitality of life all at the same time.
CinGx™ is non-toxic and safe when taken over extended periods of time Meets all North American regulatory requirements of Health Canada the FDA.
Reduction in glucose and cholesterol levels
CinG-X has Been Approved by Health Canada
Approved Recognized Health Claims*
üHelps to promote healthy blood glucose levels
üHelps support cognitive function
üHelps reduce mental fatigue
üUsed in Herbal Medicine to help enhance physical capacity and performance
* In Canada CinG-X claims are supported by Master File OF12-21-26454-MF001.
PCT International Application No.PCTICA2009IOO1528
The claims recognized for a daily dose by the International Patent Examiner after a review of the science are set out below:
- the improvement of cognitive function.
- for the prevention or prophylactic treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
- for the prevention of arterial disease.
- the improvement of cognitive function and the
- maintenance or lowering of blood-sugar levels.
- the improvement of cognitive function in diabetics.
- D’Angelo et al. A double-blind placebo-controlled clinical study on the effect of a standardized ginseng extract on psychomotor performance in healthy volunteers. J Ethnopharmacol.1986 Apr-May:16(1):15-22
- Ellis JM, Reddy P. Effects of Panax ginseng on quality of life. Ann Pharmacother.2002 Mar;36(3): 375-9
- Kirkham et el. The potential of cinnamon to reduce blood glucose levels in patients with Type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Diabetes Obes Metab.2009 Dec;11(12).1100-13 Review
- Mang et al. Effects of a cinnamon extract on plasma glucose, HbA and serum lipids in diabetes mellitus type 2. Eur J Clin Invest.2006 May;36(5):340-4
- Reay et al. Effects of Panax ginseng, consumed with and without glucose, on blood glucose levels and cognitive performance during sustained mentally demanding tasks. J Psychoprarmacol.2006.Nov;20(6):771-81
- Roussel et al. Antioxidant effect of a cinnamon extract in people with impaired fasting glucose that are overweight or obese. J Am Coll Nutr. 2009;28(1):16-21
- Solomon et al. Effects of short term cinnamon ingestion on in vivo glucose tolerance. Diabetics Obes Metab 2007 Nov;9(6):895-901
- Sorensen et al. A double-masked study of the effects of ginseng on cognitive function. Current Therapeutic Research.1996;57(12):959-68
- Sotaniemi et al. Ginseng therapy in non-insulin-dependent diabetic patients. Diabetes Care. 1995 Oct;18(10):1373-5
Ziegenfuss et al. Effects of a water-soluble cinnamon extract on body composition and feature